Sunrise at Lawrenceville at Lawrence Campus West 100 Federal City Road
Sunrise at lawrenceville is a private in-patient treatment center for alcohol and drug dependencies.
FROM REFERRAL TO DISCHARGE
THE PROPOSED FACILITY
Private in-patient treatment for alcohol and drug dependencies.
The interior of the facility is designed as an upscale facility
suitable for the income levels of the patients and with most of the amenities of the individual's home.
- 38 Beds (PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE ROOMS)
- Dining room
- Treatment rooms
- Medical exam rooms
- Clinical offices
- Social rooms
- Staff offices
- Accessible only from the interior of the facility
- No amplified electronic devices are permitted
- Patients supervised at all times
- Age range: 30 - 80 years old
- Male and female
- Majority are dependent on alcohol or prescription medications
- College educated and employed or managing their own business
- Usually professionals
- Upper middle income tax bracket
- Usually still connected with their families
- Have good social networks
- Families & friends supportive of the detox treatment
THE TREATMENT PROGRAM
The program is voluntary.
Patients come because they are concerned about their addictions and show self-motivation and a willingness to change.
Patients NOT accepted
- Anyone referred by or remanded by the criminal justice system
- psychiatric patients
- patients ordered to come against their will
Medical program focusing on detoxification from all substances.
Daily programs consist of:
- Medical Treatment
- Medical Evaluations
- Individual and Group Treatments
- Educational Sessions
$1,700 per day
Not all insurance plans cover treatment.
A large segment of the patient population are self-paying.
At the conclusion of the program all patients are referred to other licensed facilities to continue their recovery.
Staffed 24 / 7 by the finest professionals in the field of chemical dependency.
* Full time Medical Director
* Director of Nursing
* Clinical Director
* Full-time Executive Director
* Registered Nurses
* Certified Addiction Counselors
* Safety Officer
* Risk Manager
* Auxiliary Staff for Dietary, Office, and Housekeeping
The staff knows the whereabouts of the patients at all times...
Doors are alarmed and cameras are placed inside and outside of the facility for patient security and privacy.
A staff member professionally trained in security will be present on site at all times.
Patients are not
permitted to drive to the facility or have cars on-site.
Transportation to and from the facility is arranged by admissions staff.
Medication and comfort equal the perfect detox. Just call 1-908-573-3740.
Sunrise Detox, New Jersey
1272 Long Hill Rd
Stirling, NJ 07980
Southern NJ 856-486-4444
Cape Atlantic 609-641-8855
To find the New Jersey drug detox for you please call 1-908-573-3740.